Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- Case Analysis – These exercises have been created to introduce students to a scenario to which students are asked to apply concepts from the text to the issues in the case analysis.
- Drag and Drop - These fun and interactive drag and drop exercises motivate students to apply concepts within the context of a scenario or case allowing them to think about legal issues.
- Comprehension Case – These cases are to generate deeper understanding of the core concepts by applying chapter concepts in an open-ended question format. They are the most difficult Interactive Applications in Connect and are the only exercises that are manually graded.
- Decision Generator – These exercises ask students to apply critical thinking skills and allow students to see the interdependencies of their decisions on a mini case scenario.