The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment with a fully interactive eBook that saves students and instructors time while improving performance over a variety of critical outcomes. Connect offers rich content, abundant assignment types, and flexible policy options along with powerful study tools that adapt to individual student understanding and need. Connect can generate a number of powerful reports that let you quickly review the performance of an individual student or an entire class.
Table of Contents
1. The Fundamentals of Managerial Economics
2. Market Forces: Demand and Supply
3. Quantitative Demand Analysis
4. The Theory of Individual Behavior
5. The Production Process and Costs
6. The Organisation of the Firm
7. The Nature of Industry
8. Managing in Competitive, Monopolistic, and Monopolistically Competitive Markets
9. Basic Oligopoly Models
10. Game Theory: Inside Oligopoly
11. Pricing Strategies for Firms with Market Power
12. The Economics of Information
13. Advanced Topics in Business Strategy
14. A Manager's Guide to Government in the Marketplace
Case Study: Challenges at Time Warner:
Appendix A: Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Problems