The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
With Connect History, a groundbreaking digital program, students study more effectively by confirming what they know and learning what they don't through engaging interactivities. Plus, each student receives personalized study plan for every chapter. Additionally, Connect History builds critical thinking skills by placing students in a "critical mission" scenario and asking them to examine, evaluate, and analyze data.
Table of Contents
1. The First Civilizations of North America
2. Old Worlds, New Worlds (1400-1600)
3. Colonization and Conflict in the South (1600-1750)
4. Colonization and Conflict in the North (1600-1700)
5. The Mosaic of Eighteenth-Century America (1689-1771)
6. Toward the War for American Independence (1754-1776)
7. The American People and the American Revolution (1775-1783)
8. Crisis and Constitution (1776-1789)
9: The Early Republic (1789-1824)
10. The Opening of America (1815-1850)
11. The Rise of Democracy (1824-1840)
12. The Fires of Perfection (1820-1850)
13. The Old South (1820-1860)
14. Western Expansion and the Rise of the Slavery Issue (1820-1850)