Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Part I. Introduction to Construction Financial Management
1. Construction Financial Management
Part II. Accounting for Financial Resources
2. Construction Accounting Systems
3. Accounting Transactions
4. More Construction Accounting
6. Analysis of Financial Statements
Part III. Managing Costs and Profits
7. Managing Costs
8. Determining Labor Burden
9. Managing General Overhead Costs
10. Setting Profit Margins for Bidding
11. Profit Center Analysis
Part IV. Managing Cash Flows
12. Cash Flows for Construction Projects
13. Projecting Income Taxes
14. Cash Flows for Construction Companies
15. Time Value of Money
16. Financing a Company’s Financial Needs
Part V. Making Financial Decisions
17. Tools for Making Financial Decisions
18. Income Taxes and Financial Decisions
Appendix A. Computerized Accounting Systems
Appendix B. Excel Primer
Appendix C. Trend Analysis
Appendix D. Derivation of Selected Equations
Appendix E. Interest Factors
Appendix F. Glossary
Appendix G. List of Variables