The latest tools and techniques for successfully managing construction operations CONSTRUCTION
Fully revised throughout, the new edition of this practical guide offers a wealth of proven strategies for effectively running a construction business, delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget, and maximizing profits--all gleaned from the authors' decadeslong experience in the construction industry.
Construction Operations Manual of Policies and Procedures, Fifth Edition contains new chapters on Building Information Modeling (BIM) and claims, disputes, arbitration, and mediation. More than 150 new and updated contract formats, checklists, forms, and sample letters are included. The book also provides current OSHA safety regulations and standards and the latest LEED Certification requirements. Run a profitable and efficient construction firm with help from this time-saving resource.
- Company organization and quality assurance program
- Company and project administration
- General contracts
- Project engineering
- Site superintendence
- Safety and loss control
- Design-build project administration
- The preparation and processing of change orders
- Claims, disputes, arbitration, and mediation
- Progress schedules and funds analysis
- Building Information Modeling
- Green buildings and sustainability