Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
1. Developing a Network Model.
2. Developing an Arrow-Diagram Network.
3. Performing Time Calculations with Arrow Diagrams.
4. Precedence Diagrams.
5. Determining Activity Durations.
6. Time in Contract Provisions.
7. Resource Allocation and Resource Leveling.
8. Money and Network Schedules.
9. Project Monitoring and Control.
10. Computer Scheduling.
11. Earned Value: A Means for Integrating Costs and Schedule.
12. The Impact of Scheduling Decisions on Productivity.
13. CPM in Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
14. Short-Interval Schedules.
15. Linear Scheduling.
PERT: Program Evaluation and Review Technique.