Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Developing a Network Model
3. Precedence Diagrams
4. Determining Activity Durations
5. Time in Contract Provisions
6. Resource Allocation and Resource Leveling
7. Money and Network Schedules
8. Project Monitoring and Control
9. Computer Scheduling
10. Earned Value: A Means for Integrating Costs and Schedule
11. The Impact of Scheduling Decisions on Productivity
12. CPM In Dispute Resolution and Litigation
13. Short-Interval Schedules
14. Linear Scheduling
15. PERT: Program Evaluation and Review Technique
16. Arrow Diagrams