Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Safety Movement and the Construction Industry
Part 1. Theories and Concepts
1. Cost of Accidents: Why Safety is Important
2. Role of Construction Personnel in Safety and Health
3. Accident Causation Theories
4. Ethics and Safety
5. Workers’ Compensation
6. OSHA Compliance
Part 2. OSHA’s Construction Standard and Related Safety Practices
7. Subparts A through E and Related Safety Practices
8. Subparts F through J and Related Safety Practices
9. Subparts K through O and Related Safety Practices
10. Subparts P through U and Related Safety Practices
11. Subparts V through Z and Related Safety Practices
Part 3. Application on the Job
12. Construction Safety and Health: Program and Policies
13. J Hazard Analysis and Construction Equipment Safety
14. Accident Investigation, Reporting, and Record Keeping
15. Emergency Response Plan
16. Total Safety Management
Part 4. Other Safety and Health Issues and Practices
17. Preventing Violence in the Workplace
18. Bloodborne Pathogens in the Workplace
19. Stress, Ergonomics, and Behavior-Based Safety
20. Environmental Safety and ISO 14000
21. Promoting Safety