from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART 1. THE SYSTEM AND COMPONENTS
1. Introduction to Immunology
3. Antigens, Epitopes and Immunogenicity
4. Cellular Immunity
PART 2. THE ASSAYS
6. Agglutination and Precipitation Reactions: The Unlabeled Immunoassays
7. Labeled Immunoassays
8. Serology Laboratory Math
PART 3. SEROLOGY OF NON-INFECTIOUS CLINICAL DISORDERS
9. Hypersensitivity Reactions
10. Systemic Autoimmunity
11. Organ and Tissue Specific Autoimmunity
12. Tumor Immunology
13. Immunoproliferative Diseases
14. Immunology of Transplantation
15. Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
PART 4. SEROLOGY OF INFECTIOUS CLINICAL DISORDERS
16. Acquired Immunodeficiency
18. Herpesviridae Family and Other Serologically Diagnosed Viruses
19. Bacterial Serology
20. Fungi and Parasites
PART 5. ADDITONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO CLINICAL LABORATORY IMMUNOLOGY
21. Forensic Serology
23. Molecular Biology Techniques