Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. The Visual Merchandising Concept in a Contemporary Environment
2. Addressing Multicultural Consumer Needs through Visual Merchandising
3. Planning and Developing Visual Presentations
4. Facilities Design: Exteriors, Interiors, and Fixturing
5. Environment Design Direction and Going Green
6. Mannequins and Other Human Forms
7. Materials, Props, and Tools of the Trade
8. Principles of Design
9. Color: Fundamental Concepts and Applications
10. Lighting: Dramatizing the Selling Floor and Display Areas
11. Themes and Setting for Windows and Interiors
12. Energizing the Specialty Boutique
13. Signage: The Tool That Tells A Story
14. Graphics in the Retail Environment
15. Point-of-Purchase Display
16. Display Windows as Setting for “Consumer Theater”
16. Execution of a Visual Display
18. Creating the Overall Concept: From Conception to Completion
19. Promotion’s Other Components: Advertising, Special Events, and Publicity