Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Jeanne Zaino is an Associate Professor within Iona College's Department of Political Science & International Studies. Her work has been published in journals as varied as: Campaigns and Elections, Journal of Politics, Journal of Political Science Education, Dispute Resolution Journal, Journal of Pastoral Counseling, and the Chronicles of Higher Education. She is the author of Adventures in Social Research: Data Analysis Using SPSS (Pine Forge/Sage) with sociologists Earl Babbie and Fred Halley. Jeanne has participated on several radio programs, including NPR’s Marketplace, WHUD, and WCHE, Pennsylvania. And she is a frequent guest on local and national television with recent appearances on WCBS, News12, Fox 5, RNN, WNBC, Good Day New York, Good Day Street Talk, and Strategy Room. She has also been a weekly guest with a recurring spot on Bob Marrone's "Good Morning Westchester" (WVOX) for several years.
Table of Contents
1. The Foundations of American Government
4. The Presidency
5. The Bureaucracy
6. The Judiciary
7. Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
8. Campaigns and Elections
9. Political Parties and Interest Groups
10. Political Participation, Socialization, Public Opinion, and the Media
11. American Public Policy
12. Foreign Policy