Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
* 5th Edition of best-selling After Effects textbook by renowned authors Trish and Chris Meyer updated to cover After Effects CS5
* Covers all the essential topics and techniques, including layer management, text animation, effects, color, puppetry, audio, expressions, rendering, and more
* Companion DVD is packed with project files, tutorials, and nearly 200 pages of additional content as PDF files
Trish and Chris Meyer are the principals of Chrish Design (formerly CyberMotion), an award-winning motion graphic design studio in Albuquerque. Their studio was one of the original development sites for After Effects, and they continue to work closely with Adobe to this day. They speak around the country on the subjects of After Effects and motion graphics, and are also the authors of After Effects Apprentice as well as the Motion Graphics column for DV magazine.
Trish and Chris Meyer share 15 years of real-world film and video production experience inside this critically acclaimed text. More than a step-by-step review of the features in AE, students will learn how the program thinks so that they can realize their own visions more quickly and efficiently. This full color textbook is packed with tips, gotchas, and sage advice that will help students thrive no matter what projects they might encounter.
Creation Motion Graphics 5e combines 2 volumes into 1, just as the previous edition had done, plus adds detailed coverage of the new features introduced in AE CS4 and CS5 to form one massive, essential reference. The companion DVD contains source footage and project files for the numerous exercises which help reinforce each concept.
The DVD also includes over 180 pages of additional information, including bonus chapters on expressions and effects. Animation Techniques; Layer Management; Modes, Masks, and Mattes; Cameras! Lights! Action!; Building Hierarchies; Text Animation; Effects & Presets; Color and Keying; Time and Tracking; Drawing, Painting, and Puppetry; Working with Audio; Expressions; Importing and Integration; Exporting and Rendering; NEW CHAPTER