Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Physical Evidence
2. Crime Scene Search Principles
3. Crime Scene Photography
4. Crime Scene Sketches
5. Latent Fingerprint Evidence
6. Trace Evidence: Hair, Fiber, Glass, Paint, Soil, Arson Accelerant
7. Biological Fluid Stain Evidence: Blood, Semen, Saliva
8. Firearms Evidence
9. Impression Evidence
10. Drug and Alcohol Evidence
11 Document Evidence
12. Vehicle Investigations
13. Sexual Assault Investigations
14. Homicide Investigations
15. Crime Scene Reconstruction
Appendix II. Courtroom Testimony
Appendix III. Crime Scene and Forensic Texts
Appendix IV. Physical Evidence Chart
Appendix V. Computer Evidence
Appendix VI. Entomological Evidence