Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Criminal Behavior
2. Origins of Criminal Behavior: Developmental Risk Factors
3. Origins of Criminal Behavior: Biological Factors
4. Origins of Criminal Behavior: Learning and Situational Factors
5. Human Aggression and Violence
6. Juvenile Delinquency
7. Criminal Psychopathy
8. Crime and Mental Disorders
9. Homicide, Assault, and Family Violence
10. Multiple Murder, School, and Workplace Violence
11. Psychology of Terrorism
12. Sexual Assault
13. Sexual Assault of Children and Youth and Other Sexual Offenses
14. Property and Public Order Crime
15. Violent Economic Crime and Crimes of Intimidation
16. Substance Abuse, Alcohol, and Crime