Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $132.45
This practical text for students in career-oriented law enforcement programs has been thoroughly updated and carefully revised for improved clarity and comprehension. Relevant court decisions are discussed to the extent necessary to illustrate the rules explained.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Law of Evidence and Pre-Trail Process
2. The Trial Process
3. Evidence - Basic Concepts
4. Witnesses - Competence and Privileged Communications
5. Witnesses - Lay and Expert
6. Credibility and Impeachment
7. The Hearsay Rule
8. Admissions and Confessions
9. The Exclusionary Rule - Search and Seizure
10. Exclusionary Rule - Identification Procedures
11. Circumstantial Evidence
12. Documentary Evidence and Right of Discovery
13. Physical Evidence
14. Photographic, Recorded, and Computer-Generated Evidence