Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
PART I: CRIME IN AMERICA
1. What is Criminal Justice?
2. The Crime Picture
3. Criminal Law
PART II: POLICING
4. Policing: Purpose and Organizations
5. Policing: Legal Aspects
6. Policing: Issues and Challenges
PART III: ADJUDICATION
7. The Courts
8. The Courtroom Work Group and the Criminal Trial
PART IV: CORRECTIONS
10. Probation, Parole, and Community Corrections
11. Prisons and Jails
12. Prison Life
PART V: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM
13. Juvenile Justice