from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: CRIME IN AMERICA
1. What is Criminal Justice?
2. The Crime Picture
3. Criminal Law
PART II: POLICING
4. Policing: Purpose and Organizations
5. Policing: Legal Aspects
6. Policing: Issues and Challenges
PART III: ADJUDICATION
7. The Courts
8. The Courtroom Work Group and the Criminal Trial
PART IV: CORRECTIONS
10. Probation, Parole, and Community Corrections
11. Prisons and Jails
12. Prison Life
PART V: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM
13. Juvenile Justice