from Private Sellers
Table of Contents
I. PROVIDER SELF-AWARENESS.
2. Familial Folk Remedies.
3. Health Care Delivery: Issues, Barriers, and Alternatives.
II CULTURAL AWARENESS.
5. Health Traditions.
6. Healing: Magicoreligious Traditions.
7. The Influence of Demographics on Health Care.
III. SELECTED TRADITIONAL VIEWS OF HEALTH AND ILLNESS.
9. Health and Illness in the Asian/Pacific Islander American Community.
10. Health and Illness in Black American Communities.
11. Health and Illness in Hispanic American Communities.
12. Health and Illness in White European American Communities.
Appendix I: Selected Key Terms Related to Cultural Diversity in Health and Illness.
Appendix II: Suggested Course Outline.
Appendix III: Suggested Course Activities.
Appendix IV: Heritage Assessment Tool.
Appendix V: Quick Guide for CulturalCare.
Appendix VI: Data Resources.
Appendix VII: NIH Office of Alternative Medicine.
Appendix VIII: Networks: Selected Health-Related Organizations.