Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
UNIT I: CULTURAL FOUNDATIONS
1. Building Cultural and Linguistic Competence
2. Cultural Heritage and History
4. Health and Illness
UNIT II: HEALTH DOMAINS
5. HEALTH Traditions
6. HEALING Traditions
7. Familial HEALTH Traditions
8. Health and Illness in Modern Health Care
UNIT III: HEALTH AND ILLNESS PANORAMAS
9. HEALTH and ILLNESS in the American Indian and Alaska Native Population
10. HEALTH and ILLNESS in the Asian Populations
11. HEALTH and ILLNESS in the Black Population
12. HEALTH and ILLNESS in the Hispanic Populations
13. HEALTH and ILLNESS in the White Populations
14. CULTURAL COMPETENCE
APPENDIX A: SELECTED KEY TERMS RELATED TO CULTURAL DIVERSITY IN HEALTH AND ILLNESS
APPENDIX B: CALENDAR: RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS THAT CHANGE DATES
APPENDIX C: SUGGESTED COURSE OUTLINE
APPENDIX D: SUGGESTED COURSE ACTIVITY–URBAN HIKING
APPENDIX D: HERITAGE ASSESSMENT TOOL
APPENDIX F: QUICK GUIDE FOR CULTURAL CARE
APPENDIX G: DATA RESOURCES