from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Customer Service: Career Success through Customer Loyalty, 6e provides a systematic process for building service skills that all business people need. Presented in a friendly, conversational manner, the text is filled with examples that demonstrate the link between service skills and career achievement. This edition features more on social networking, trustability, and customer service trends. Information is also included on internal customers, emerging technologies, and stress-reducing techniques. Throughout the text, there is an emphasis on transforming good service intentions into a workable plan that yields loyalty and success.
Table of Contents
1. Appreciate Why Customer Service Matters
PART I: L=LITTLE THINGS
2. Use Behaviors That Engage Your Customers
3. Listen to Your Customer ( a Big "little thing")
4. Use the Telephone Correctly for Good Service
5. Use Friendly Web Sites and Electronic Communication
PART II= INSIGHT
6. Recognize and Deal with Customer Turnoffs
7. Insight into Emerging Trends in Customer Service
8. Get Customer Feedback
9. Recover the Potentially Lost Customer
10. Exceed Expectations with Value
11. Exceed Expectations with Information
12. Exceed Expectations with Convenience and Timing
PART V= LIVING LIFE AND LEADING OTHERS
13. Influencing Others to Give Great Service