For courses in Customer Service.
Customer Service: Career Success through Customer Loyalty, 5e provides a systematic process for building service skills that all business people need. Presented in a friendly, conversational manner, the text is filled with examples that demonstrate the link between service skills and career achievement.
This edition is reorganized so it is easy to see how key concepts fit together. New information is included on internal customers, emerging technologies, and stress-reducing techniques. Throughout the text, there is an emphasis on transforming good service intentions into a workable plan that exceeds customer expectations and creates loyalty and success.
New! In this updated edition readers will learn:
- Specific behaviors that engage customers
- Ways to gather performance-enhancing feedback
- Telephone techniques for excellent service
- How to create web sites, email, and messages that delight customers
- Tools for dealing with and recovering unhappy customers
- Ways to exceed expectations in value, information, convenience, and timing
- Skills for managing others in the pursuit of service excellence
- Future directions in customer service and more!