The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Trustworthy Scripture commentary together with fifty-two Bible lessons that follow the ISSL Scripture sequence combined with the King James Version of the Bible.
· A one-stop Bible resource that relates the truths of Scripture to everyday life
· Individual lessons have eight pages of introductions, discussion questions, and relevant life applications for each week of the year
· Printed Scripture with verse-by-verse explanations
· Delves into the major Bible themes and books systematically
· Illuminating Bible background and commentary; daily Bible readings; lesson suggestions for adults, youth and children
Dan Lioy, PhD, is an ordained minister with the Evangelical Church Alliance and a Professor in the School of Continuing Theological Studies at North-West University in South Africa. After receiving an undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California, Dan earned a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary and a doctorate from the Potchefstroom Campus of North-West University. Dan has worked as a freelance editor and writer, a hospital chaplain, and a college administrator. Dan lives in Salem, Oregon, with his wife, Marcia.