Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Gordon T. Kendall is a lawyer and business manager based in New York, NY, USA.
Heidi Painchaud is Managing Principal of Interior Design with B+H Architects in Canada and oversees the firm's global interior design operations and provides senior project management. She is registered with The Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO), and the Interior Designers of Alberta (IDA,) and has 19 years of global private and public sector experience.
Part One: You and Your Work
1. Introduction to Professional Practices
2. Becoming a Professional
3. Working Ethically
Part Two: You and Your Business
4. Understanding Law and Your Business
5. Planning Your Business Finances
6. Managing Your Business
7. Marketing and Promoting Your Business
Part Three: You and Your Clients
8. Defining Your Services
9. Charging Clients for Your Services
10. Managing Your Client's Project
11. Defining the Client Relationship
Part Four: You and Your Resources
12. Working with Vendors
13. Working with Service Providers
Part Five: You and Your Career
14. Beginning Your Work Life
15. Planning Your Career