More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 12/15/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Jonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held positions previously at the University of Missouri, Texas A&M University, and the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of The Knowability Paradox, The Value of Knowledge and the Pursuit of Understanding, The Problem of Hell, The Intellectual Virtues and the Life of the Mind, and The Possibility of an All-Knowing God.
Table of Contents
I HELL AND AFTERLIFE
1. Autonomy, Finality, and the Choice Model of Hell
2. Losing Your Soul
3. Universalism and the Problem of Hell
II DIVINE DELIBERATION AND ACTION
4. Open Theism and the Future
5. A Tale of Two Cronies
6. A Dead-End for Molinism
7. Creation, Deliberation, and Molinism
8. An Epistemic Theory of Creation