More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 12/15/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Jonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held positions previously at the University of Missouri, Texas A&M University, and the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of The Knowability Paradox, The Value of Knowledge and the Pursuit of Understanding, The Problem of Hell, The Intellectual Virtues and the Life of the Mind, and The Possibility of an All-Knowing God.
Table of Contents
I HELL AND AFTERLIFE
1. Autonomy, Finality, and the Choice Model of Hell
2. Losing Your Soul
3. Universalism and the Problem of Hell
II DIVINE DELIBERATION AND ACTION
4. Open Theism and the Future
5. A Tale of Two Cronies
6. A Dead-End for Molinism
7. Creation, Deliberation, and Molinism
8. An Epistemic Theory of Creation