Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- Efficiently work through more than 150 differential diagnoses in GI pathology presented side-by-side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Get all the assistance you need at a glance with concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and view relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- View high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use