Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. NUMBER SYSTEMS AND CODES
2. DIGITAL ELECTRONIC SIGNALS AND SWITCHES
3. BASIC LOGIC GATES
4. PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC DEVICES: CPLDS AND FPGAS WITH VHDL DESIGN
5. BOOLEAN ALGEBRA AND REDUCTION TECHNIQUES
6. EXCLUSIVE-OR AND EXCLUSIVE-NOR GATES
7. ARITHMETIC OPERATIONS AND CIRCUITS
8. CODE CONVERTERS, MULTIPLEXERS, AND DEMULTIPLEXERS
9. LOGIC FAMILIES AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS
10. FLIP-FLOPS AND REGISTERS
11. PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR DIGITAL DESIGN
12. COUNTER CIRCUITS AND VHDL STATE MACHINES
13. SHIFT REGISTERS
14. MULTIVIBRATORS AND THE 555 TIMER
15. INTERFACING TO THE ANALOG WORLD
16. SEMICONDUCTOR, MAGNETIC AND OPTICAL MEMORY
17. MICROPROCESSOR FUNDAMENTALS
18. THE 8051 MICROCONTROLLER
Appendix A. WWW Sites.
Appendix B. Manufacturers' Data Sheets.
Appendix C. Explanation of the IEEE/IEC Standard for Logic Symbols (Dependency Notation).
Appendix D. Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.
Appendix E. VHDL Language Reference.
Appendix F. Review of Basic Electricity Principles.
Appendix G. Schematic Diagrams for Chapter-End Problems.
Appendix H. 8051 Instruction Set.
Supplementary Index of ICs.