Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Digital Fundamentals, Eleventh Edition, continues its long and respected tradition of offering students a strong foundation in the core fundamentals of digital technology, providing basic concepts reinforced by plentiful illustrations, examples, exercises, and applications. The text’s teaching and learning resources include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint lecture slides, and Test Bank, as well as study resources for students.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
1. Digital Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Latches, Flip-Flops, and Timers.
8. Shift Registers.
10. Programmable Logic.
11. Data Storage
12. Signal Conversion and Processing.
13. Data Transmission.
14. Data Processing.
15. Integrated Circuit Technologies.