Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Detailed Contents vi
List of Sidebars ix
1. Introduction to the Legal System 1
2. Freedom of Expression 21
3. Telecommunications Regulation 47
4. Internet Regulation 75
5. Confl ict of Laws 103
6. Information Gathering 127
7. Intellectual Property: Copyright 161
8. Intellectual Property: Patents, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets 199
9. Defamation 227
10. Invasion of Privacy 257
11. Sex and Violence 303
12. Commercial Speech and Antitrust Law 333
Appendix: How to Find the Law 367
Table of Cases 378