Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Introductory Concepts
2. Number Systems and Codes
3. Describing Logic Circuits
4. Combinational Logic Circuits
5. Flip-flops and Related Devices
6. Digital Arithmetic Operations and Circuits
7. Counters and Registers
S. Integrated-Circuit Logic Families
9. MSI Logic Circuits
10. Digital System Projects Using HDL
11. Interfacing with the Analog World
12. Memory Devices
13. Programmable Logic Device Architectures
Answers to Selected Problems
Index of ICs