Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Finally, a curriculum that promotes academic excellence while giving students the skills to make connections that matter!
Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages®, this curriculum uses research-based techniques that will help teachers and students establish both human and academic connections. Inside you’ll find:
Thoroughly field-tested, this material has been taught in many classrooms—public and private—with outstanding results. It reads like a book, with interesting stories and insights that dive deep into what it means to truly connect with students.
1. What Does Research Say?
2. Educational Connectedness Research
3. Welcome to the Love Languages
4. How to Use This Curriculum
5. Introducing the Love Languages
6. Words of Affirmation
7. Quality Time
8. Acts of Service
10. Safe Touch
11. Choosing Your Love Languages
12. Using the Love Language Information
13. Appendix 1: Letter to Parent(s)
14. Appendix 2: Common Core State Standards and CCR Alignment
15. Appendix 3: How to Use the Academic Focus Pages
16. Academic Focus Pages for: Grades 1-2; Grades 3-4; and Grades 5-6