Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping. Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $27.31
Diversity in Early Care and Education (formerly Multicultural Issues In Child Care) explores the rich diversity encountered in programs and environments for children ages birth to 8, including those serving children with special needs. The emphasis is on the practical and immediate concerns of the early childhood professional and family service worker, though all information has strong theoretical support.
Table of Contents
1. Perceiving and Responding to Differences
2. Communicating Across Cultures
3. Working with Diversity Issues
4. A Framework for Understanding Differences
5. Attachment and Separation
6. Differing Perspectives on Learning Through Play