DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: St. Petersburg is your in-depth guide to the very best of the city of St. Petersburg.
Explore the best of St. Petersburg with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide. Whether you're on the hunt for stunning cathedrals and churches, soviet landmarks, or the best places to shop and browse, we've packed it all into this fantastic guide. Take walking tours of gorgeous architecture, waterways and bridges, or experience the city's wonderful restaurants, cafes, and bars. No matter your budget, we can help you find a hotel in St. Petersburg, or experience fun activities for families with children or for the solitary traveler.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: St. Petersburg
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: St. Petersburg truly shows you the city of St. Petersburg as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Russia, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Russia, which offers the most complete coverage of Russia, trip-planning itineraries, and more.