Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Unit 1. Basic Calculation Skills and Introduction to Medication Administration
1. Review of Arithmetic for Dosage Calculations
2. Safe and Accurate Drug Administration
3. Dimensional Analysis and Ratio & Proportion
Unit 2. Systems of Measurement
4. The Household and Metric Systems
5. Converting from One System of Measurement to Another
Unit 3. Oral and Parenteral Medications
6. Oral Medications
9. Parenteral Medications
Unit 4. Infusions and Pediatric Dosages
10. Flow Rates and Durations of Enteral and Intravenous Infusions
11. Flow Rates and Dosage Rates for Intravenous Medications
12. Pediatric Dosages
Appendix A Answer Section
Appendix B ISMP Tall Man Lettering List
Appendix C Commonly Used Abbreviations
Appendix D Units of Measurement in the Household and Metric Systems
Appendix E Celsius and Fahrenheit Temperature Conversion
Appendix F Diluting Stock Solutions
Appendix G Apothecary System