Surgical clerkship allows senior medical students to develop clinical skills and gain a better understanding of surgical disease while caring for patients. But time in the wards is limited, and clerkship covers only a tiny sample of the surgical universe. Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards, by distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana, contains the surgery knowledge you need to excel on the Surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 vignettes for self-testing
- Used by med students for over a decade
- NEW: 7 feature boxes illuminating tricky surgical topics
- Revised and fully up-to-date
- Pocket-sized to carry with you in the wards
- Amazon's #1 Best Seller in Emergency Medicine