Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
efficient, although there is no information about their actual operation by current users. The authors of this book present a state of the art on safety systems and assistance to driving and their two-wheeled counterparts. The main components constituting a driving simulator are described, followed by a classification of robotic architectures. Then, a literature review on driving simulators and two-wheeled vehicles is presented. The aim of the book is to point out the differences of perspectives between motor vehicles and motorcycles to identify relevant indicators to help in choosing the mechanical architecture of the motorcycle simulator and appropriate controls.
1. Driving Simulation.
2. Architecture of Driving Simulators.
3. Dynamics of Two-Wheeled Vehicles.
4. Two-Wheeled Riding Simulator: From Design to Control.
Table of Contents
Dynamics of two-wheeled vehicles
Case studies: two-wheeled vehicle