The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Table of Contents
Section I: Understanding Substance Abuse
1. Putting Drugs in Perspective
2. Why People Use and Abuse Drugs and Alcohol
3. Drug-Specific Information
4. Assessment of Substance Abuse, Dependence, and Addiction
Section II: Family
5. Substance Abuse and Family Systems
6. Parents and Family: At-Risk Factors for Substance Abuse