Only three copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Framing Drugs and Their Use
PART I: STUDYING DRUG USE
2. Creating the Problem of Drug Use
3. Explaining Drug Use
4. Researching Drug Use
PART II: CLASSIFYING DRUG USE
5. Legal Drugs
6. Medical Drugs
7. Illegal Drugs
PART III: THEI HISTORY AND EFFECTS OF DRUG USE
8. A Legal History of Illicit Drugs in America
9. Drugs and Crime
10. Drugs and Other Collateral Damage
Authored by Lauren M. Caravaglia, MSW, LSW
PART IV: CONTROLLING DRUG USE
11. U.S. War on Drugs
12. U.S. Drug Control Through Prevention
13. U.S. Drug Control Through Treatment
14. Alternative Approaches