Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- Enhanced eBook with searchable text and frequent updates integrating important new evidence
- NEW over 120 new drugs including drug reviews
- NEW drugs contraindicated during breastfeeding and pregnancy
- Each monograph contains: generic name (in US); risk factor; pharmacologic class; fetal risk summary; breastfeeding summary; and updated references
- List of drugs known to cause human developmental toxicity
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use