Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
JUSTIFYING A PHYSICAL EDUCATION IN THE SECONDARY SCHOOL.
1. Physical Education in the Secondary School.
2. The Impact of Physical Activity on Adolescents.
DESIGNING A PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM.
3. Developing a Curriculum.
4. Curriculum Models.
TEACHING A PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM.
5. Planning for Effective Instruction.
6. Improving Instructional Effectiveness.
7. Effective Management of Students.
8. Teaching Styles.
9. Improving Instruction Systematically.
10. Evaluation and Grading.
DEVELOPING A TOTAL PROGRAM.
11. Students with Disabilities.
12. Liability and Safety.
13. Intramurals, Sport Clubs, and Athletics.
IMPLEMENTING INSTRUCTIONAL ACTIVITIES.
14. Introductory Activities.
15. Physical Activity and Fitness.
16. Wellness for a Lifetime: Activities for Instruction.
17. Mini-Units of Instruction.
18. Team Sports.
19. Individual Sports.
20. Dual Sports.
21. Outdoor Adventure Activities.