NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
George Morrison’s goal in creating the Thirteenth Edition of Early Childhood Education Today
The new edition integrates thirteen critical themes that are foundational to the field today: the importance of children’s literacy development, teaching in increasingly diverse classrooms, applying developmentally appropriate practice, closing the achievement gaps between children in poverty and those that are more economically advantaged, integrating special education and early childhood education, teaching in an inclusive classroom, closing school readiness gaps, meeting the challenges of teacher accountability, integrating STEM subjects into the curriculum, providing for children’s mental health, using technology to support learners, developing as a professional, and guiding children’s behavior to promote personal responsibility.
The new edition retains the engaging style that has made the book so popular and provides practical examples of authentic teaching practices used by master teachers around the country. Its strong coverage of development in the age-specific chapters and its emphasis on diversity make it the leading book in the field. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, video analysis exercises, and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013383087X / 9780133830873 Early Childhood Education Today with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133436500 / 9780133436501 Early Childhood Education Today
- 0133551253 / 9780133551259 Early Childhood Education Today, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card