This language learning book introduces the learner to all the basics of the Hindi language and teaches practical daily conversations and vocabulary. It enables users to begin communicating effectively from the very first day and it's compact size makes it a great tool for travelers or business people looking to learn Hindi on the road without giving up on any content.
This Hindi learning book includes:
- Useful notes on the Devangari script, pronunciation, sentence structure, vocabulary, and grammar
- Sections covering greetings, requests, idiomatic expressions and common situations
- Cultural information about Indian etiquette as well as do's and don'ts
- A glossary of the most commonly-used Hindi words and phrases
- An enclosed CD-ROM with many hours of native-speaker recordings of the dialogues, vocabulary and exercises.