Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Understanding The Vast And Expanding Field of E-Commerce
Laudon’s E-Commerce 2016: Business, Technology, Society emphasizes three driving forces behind the expanding field of e-commerce: technology change, business development, and social issues. A conceptual framework uses the templates of many modern-day companies to further demonstrate the differences and complexities in e-commerce today. An in-depth investigation of companies such as Uber, Pinterest, and Apple kick-off the course while preparing you for real-life scenarios.
In the Twelfth Edition, Laudon and Traver add new or update existing case studies to match developments in the e-commerce field as they exist in today’s tech world. They built in additional video cases for each chapter, making the material even more accessible as you prepare for your future in business.
1. The Revolution Is Just Beginning
2. E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
3. E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
4. Building an E-commerce Presence: Web Sites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
5. E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
6. E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts
7. Social, Mobile, and Local Marketing
8. Ethical, Social, and Political Issues in E-commerce
9. Online Retailing and Services
10. Online Content and Media
11. Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
12. B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce