Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
For courses on economic development
A complete, balanced introduction to the theory, issues, and latest research.
Teaching and Learning Experiences
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Use the text’s Hallmark Approach to presenting engaging information: Shaped by the authors’ personalities, this approach is backed up with extensive research and travel to provide the best data possible.
- Teach with strong pedagogy tools: The text reinforces central key concepts by presenting a clear learning path for students.
- Give students a real-world global perspective: Students are able togain a unique perspective about world issues from two authors who strive to address different sides to problems.
Table of Contents