Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I: TOOLS
3. The Solow Model
4. Endogenous Technological Change
PART II: NATURAL RESOURCES
6. Exhaustible Resources
Part III: POLLUTION
7. Pollution Reduction by Abatement
8. Pollution Reduction by Directed Technological Change
9. Utility Maximization