Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The Managing Editors of Economic Policy:
Tullio Jappelli is CSEF Director and Professor of Economics at the University of Naples Federico II.
Philip Lane is Professor of International Macroeconomics at Trinity College Dublin.
Philippe Martin is Professor at the Université Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR.
Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University.
The Senior Editors of Economic Policy:
Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France.
Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School.
Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
Table of Contents
1. What determines government spending multipliers? (Giancarlo Corsetti, André Meier and Gernot J. Müller)
2. Comparative advantage and the welfare impact of European integration (Andrei A. Levchenko and Jing Zhang)
3. Recapitalization, credit and liquidity (Mike Mariathasan and Ouarda Merrouche)
4. How housing slumps end (Agustín S. Bénétrix, Barry Eichengreen and Kevin H. O'Rourke)