NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Case-based, balanced, and applied, this significantly revised Tenth Edition focuses on applying theories and research in educational psychology to an educator’s work in the classroom. The content has been updated to reflect the most current research and trends in the field and in K-12 classrooms, yet care has been taken to preserve the essential applied nature of this text. Using an integrated-case approach, authors Eggen and Kauchak begin each chapter with a case study taken from actual classroom practice, and then weave the case throughout the chapter, extracting specific illustrations and, in some instances, using dialogue directly from the case to emphasize the application of chapter content to the classroom setting. Many additional concrete examples taken from both classrooms and daily living further illustrate the content of each chapter in a comprehensive and approachable manner. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134041011 / 9780134041018 Educational Psychology: Windows on Classrooms, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133549488 / 9780133549485 Educational Psychology: Windows on Classrooms, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133551563 / 9780133551563 Educational Psychology: Windows on Classrooms, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card