NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Educational Psychology: Developing Learners is known for its exceptionally clear and engaging writing, its in-depth focus on learning, and its extensive concrete applications. Its unique approach helps students understand concepts by examining their own learning and then showing them how to apply these concepts as teachers. More than any other educational psychology text, this text moves seamlessly between theory and applications, features the most extensive and integrated coverage of diversity, contexts of learning, neuropsychology and brain development, and classroom applications of technology. It includes innumerable concrete examples to help readers connect educational psychology to real children and classrooms. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
From reviews of the book:
“Rather than simply presenting the necessary content, the author makes you feel like she is talking directly to you. . . . I love that diversity that has been woven throughout the fabric of this text. . . . Ormrod’s personalized writing style will reach undergraduate students in a way that few authors can. [The book] is concise, yet thorough; comprehensive, yet unpretentious.”
--Angela Bloomquist, California University of Pennsylvania
‘Compared to other texts, Ormrod’s text is written in a more accessible way. . . . Strengths [include] accessibility, good use of supplementary materials, [and] updated research.”
--David Yun Dai, University at Albany, SUNY
“Love how each chapter discusses diversity and special needs! . . . Most students keep this text throughout their teaching careers as a resource. Of all the educational psychology textbooks that I’ve used, this one is the most comprehensive and interactive with vivid examples. . . . The supplemental materials are very useful. The power point is extensive and easy to use for lecture. I use the test bank materials and find the questions to be aligned with students’ licensure exams.”
--Cindy Ballantyne, Northern Arizona University
0133385744 / 9780133385748 Eductional Psychology: Developing Learners Plus Video-Enhanced Pearson eText--Access Card Package
- 0132974428 / 9780132974424 Educational Psychology: Developing Learners
- 0133395561 / 9780133395563 Educational Psychology: Developing Learners, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card