Only one copy
in stock at this price.
180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Nursing Management
2. Designing Organizations
3. Delivering Nursing Care
4. Leading, Managing, Following
5. Initiating and Managing Change
6. Managing and Improving Quality
7. Understanding Power and Politics
PART II. LEARNING KEY SKILLS IN NURSING MANAGEMENT
8. Thinking Critically, Making Decisions, Solving Problems
9. Communicating Effectively
10. Delegating Successfully
11. Building and Managing Teams.
12. Handling Conflict
13. Managing Time
PART III. MANAGING RESOURCES
14. Budgeting and Managing Fiscal Resources
15. Recruiting and Selecting Staff
16. Staffing and Scheduling .
17 . Motivating and Developing Staff
18. Evaluating Staff Performance
19. Coaching, Disciplining, and Terminating Staff
20. Managing Absenteeism, Reducing Turnover, Retaining Staff
21. Dealing with Staff Problems
22. Preparing for Emergencies
23. Preventing Workplace Violence
24. Handling Collective Bargaining Issues
PART IV. TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF
25. Managing Stress
26. Advancing Your Career