Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I. THE BASICS
1. Coronary Anatomy and Physiology
3. Lead Morphology and Placement
4. Technical Aspects of the EKG
5. Calculating Heart Rate
6. How to Interpret a Rhythm Strip
7. Rhythms Originating in the Sinus Node
8. Rhythms Originating in the Atria
9. Rhythms Originating in the AV Junction
10. Rhythms Originating in the Ventricles
11. AV Blocks
12. Rhythm Practice Strips
PART II. ADVANCED CONCEPTS
13. How to Interpret a 12-Lead EKG
14. Myocardial Infarction
15. 12-Lead EKG Practice
16. Medications and Electrical Therapy
17. Diagnostic Electrocardiography
18. Putting It All Together: Critical Thinking Scenarios
Answers to Skills Practice Questions, End-of-Practice Quizzes, and Critical Thinking Exercises Questions
Glossary of Abbreviations