Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part I - Background
1. Documents used in international trade
2. Legal aspects of electronic communication
Part II - Electronic Alternatives: Legal Barriers and Legal Standards
3. International sale contracts
4. A legal framework to govern electronic payment and presentation of documents
5. Carriage documents
6. A legal framework to govern electronic transport documents
7. Cargo insurance documents
8. A legal framework to govern electronic cargo insurance documents
Part III - Electronic Alternatives: Emerging Practices
9. Practical barriers to the use of electronic alternatives in international sale transactions
10. Electronic systems for payment processing
11. Electronic systems for the issue and transfer of rights over goods in transit
12. Electronic systems for cargo insurance