Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
About the Author
1. Electronic Health Records–An Overview
2. Functional EHR Systems
3. Learning Medical Record Software
4. Increased Familiarity with the Software
5. Data Entry At The Point of Care
6. Understanding Electronic Orders
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 1 through 6
7. Problem Lists, Results Management, and Trending
8. Data Entry Using Flow Sheets and Anatomical Drawings
9. Using the EHR to Improve Patient Health
10. Privacy and Security of Health Records
11. Using the Internet to Expedite Patient Care
12. EHR Coding and Reimbursement
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 7 through 12